Thrive Architect Improvements & Small Feature Additions
Continually improving and updating our products is part of our core philosophy at Thrive Themes. And whenever we add a major new feature or template, we announce it in a new blog post.
However, we also keep adding smaller updates and improvements that may not warrant their own blog posts, but that you should know about, nonetheless. In today's video, you'll discover the latest crop of such smaller updates we've made to the Thrive Architect editor & landing page builder for WordPress.
Here's a brief summary of the improvements that are demonstrated in the video:
- How to select and move multiple elements at once.
- The new "more tag" element.
- How to embed YouTube playlists.
- Improvements to copy-pasting from Google Docs.
- Twitter character limit updated to 280 characters (for social sharing buttons and click-to-tweet element).
- Usability improvement with the scroll position in the editor sidebar.
Our development team continues to work on updates and improvements, both big and small. I can't wait to show you what's next, in a future update!