Add Custom CSS to your Thrive Theme
Sometimes you want to add some custom styling to your theme that is not available as an option. In that case you can add custom CSS that will overwrite the default styling.
Site-Wide Custom CSS
The first method is to add custom styling that will be applied across your entire site. This is the typical and more common way to add custom styles to a theme:
1. In the left column of your WordPress Dashboard, click on Thrive Dashboard
2. In your themes card, click on the Theme Options Button
3. In the Theme Options page go to Style & Layout Settings
4. You will see a Custom CSS section where you can insert your new styles.
5. Click on Save All Changes to apply the new CSS
Page or Post-Specific Custom CSS
You can also add custom CSS to only one specific page or post:
1. In your WordPress admin interface, open the page or post editor.
2. In the page/post options below the editor, you'll find a "Custom CSS" field, where you can add styles that will only be applied to this specific page or post: