How to Change Card Details for Membership Payments
Whenever you pay for a Thrive Membership/Product, the payment has to go through PayPal because this is the way our payment system is set up. Therefore, if you want to change the credit card details you use to pay for your Thrive Membership, you will have to do make the changes in your PayPal account.
- Important! - The ONLY way you can complete the transaction is by using a credit or debit card - You cannot use your PayPal balance to make a purchase.
In case you have a Personal PayPal account and you wish to change the way you pay, these are the steps you need to follow:
1. Log in to your PayPal account, and click on the cogwheel for settings:
2. Choose Payments from the blue menu:
3. Find Preapproved payments:
4. Click on whitesquare GmbH in order to change the way to pay.
5. Under Funding Sources, click Change
6. Adding a new card
You can add a completely new card by clicking here.
- Important! - In case your membership is already overdue, send us a notice on the Thrive Themes Forums to collect the outstanding balance from your account.