Thrive Leads – Display Settings (Targeting) and Lead Group Rules
Here is a list of Thrive Leads logic rules that the plugin is built for:
- A lead group can target any part of your site you wish (the targeting options cover everything - custom post types, custom taxonomies, 404 pages, individual pieces of content)
- Inside a lead group there are currently a number of different form types (ribbon, lightbox, widget, post footer, slide in, in content - soon more will be added). All form types can display at the same time, if desired, based on the various trigger settings that you select.
- Each form type within each lead group can have its own split test with automatic winner settings
- Form types can be split tested against each other within each lead group.
- Lead groups are ordered in a linear hierarchy from top to bottom
- The highest lead group that has display settings that return true for the content being viewed becomes the active lead group.
- Only one active lead group can be displayed at any point in time