1. The 5 Types of Quizzes You Should be Using to Get More Insights, Increase Engagement and Get Better Leads & Sales
The Main Quiz Goals
- Brand Awareness & Traffic: You want a quiz that's highly shareable on social media.
- Audience Insights: You want to get to know your website visitor better
- Lead Generation: You want to capture more email subscribers
- Sales: You want to present a targeted sales offer to the right people.
The 5 Quiz Types
- The True Fan Quiz
- The Character Quiz
- The Expert Quiz
- The Vision Quiz
- The One Question Quiz
2. How to Set Up Your Quiz in 7 Steps
- Step 1: Determine 1 main goal
- Step 2: Imagine what the results page should look like
- Step 3: Choose the quiz evaluation type
- Step 4: Pick a title
- Step 5: Write Q/A and choose the appropriate quiz media
- Step 6: Connect the dots
- Step 7: Promote your quiz
3. How to Get the Most Eyeballs on Your Quiz
Add Announcements to Your Website
Schedule Posts on Social Media
- You can promote your quiz on a regular basis on social media
- Add links from your profile to the quiz
Invite current subscribers
Get the snowball rolling on social shares
Enhance your current data
PRO TIP: Use the “Hide Smart Complete” option to avoid subscribers have to fill out their information again.
Use Paid Advertising
Once you have an idea on how you quiz converts, you can think about paid advertising.
We’re constantly adding great new features and professionally designed templates to all our products to make it easier, faster, and even fun to run a successful online business.