Important: Thrive Theme Builder (with Shapeshift, Ommi or Kwik) is now fully WooCommerce compatible so you can switch even if you have a WooCommerce store. To learn all about Thrive Theme Builder and WooCommerce, check out this course.
In this lesson we're covering what's theme related and what's not.
Your theme is responsible for:
- Single blog post layout
- Page layout
- Blog list layout
- Archive Pages (such as category pages)
- Search pages
- 404 pages
- Author box layout
- Comments section layout
- Sidebar layout
- Related Posts
- Social Sharing (sometimes)
For additional information and examples check out this article.
Your theme is NOT responsible for:
- Pages and their content (created with Thrive Architect or in the WP editor/Gutenberg)
- Posts and their content (created with Thrive Architect or in the WP editor/Gutenberg)
- Layout of landing pages created with Thrive Architect
This means that you will not loose ANY content when you switch to Thrive Theme Builder, all your blog posts will be there, all your pages will be there, the URL structure will still be the same, etc.