Overview of the Reporting Suite in Thrive Quiz Builder
You might be wondering how to find out how your quizzes are performing.
If so, then I'm pleased to introduce you to the reporting suite - the one place where you can find all the conversion data for each of your quizzes.
You can access the reporting suite from any Thrive Quiz Builder admin screen by clicking on the "Reports" link in the top right hand corner of the screen:-
The Reporting Dashboard
Here's how the Thrive Quiz Builder reporting dashboard looks:-
In the screenshot above, you can see a number of options available. Here is a breakdown:-
- Show report - this drop down contains all the different Quiz Builder reports that are available. See below for a more thorough look of each report independently.
- Here you can select which quiz to create reports for. You also have the option to view all of them at the same time.
- Here you can select the reporting period. We've added some common periods for your convenience, or you can select "Custom date range" for specific dates.
- You can set the interval period here. You can choose between daily, weekly and monthly.
- Reset Statistics - Use this option to reset all the data collected from your quizzes. Find out more, here.
Breakdown of the Quiz Builder Reports
- Important! - The reporting suite excludes all data from administrators and super administrators in order to ensure the integrity of the data. It does, however, include data from logged in users that are below "administrator" level. This includes, editors, authors, contributors and subscribers.
Quiz Completion Report
This report gives you the total number of quiz completions. A quiz completion is someone who has gone through all the questions in the quiz.
Quiz Flow Report
This report is useful if you want to learn the drop off rate for each stage of the quiz.
- Please note that if you change the structure of your quiz then this particular report will only show data from after the change in structure.
This report gives you a percentage breakdown into the answers that have been selected by your quiz participants. This can be a useful tool for market research to gain an understand of which choices are the most/least popular.
The Users Report
This report gives you a breakdown of each user that's taken your quiz.
You can see the following information:-
- Time and date that the quiz was taken;
- The IP address of the quiz participant;
- The score that the visitor achieved;
- The social share badge that was generated (if applicable). You can click on the link to be shown the actual image in a new tab.
If you click on "View", a new report will be loaded that shows you each answer the visitor gave for each question:-
The answer that the visitor gave is shown in green.
This option allows you to reset all the conversion data you have collected from one of your quizzes. Basically, it resets all data from a quiz to zero.
- Important! - The statistics reset ONLY applies on the Reporting Page. If you have done any A/B tests on the respective quiz, its results will not be affected.
After you have reset the stats, the reporting page of the respective quiz will only display the data that has been collected after the reset:
This can be very useful if, for example, you gathered data before making your quiz public. In this way, after you have published it, you can receive conversion data from your visitors without interfering with the test data.