Welcome to the Thrive Suite Onboarding course!
You're one step closer to getting your online business up and running.
Over the next few weeks, you'll be working through and learning from a series of step-by-step lessons that will help you build a conversion-focused website from scratch — even if it's your very first time doing so!
In this Thrive Suite Onboarding course, you'll learn how to:
- Build your first website
- Set up an email list
- Create your first digital product (in the form of an online course)
- Build a multi-step marketing funnel
- Launch online quizzes on your website
- Capture customer testimonials
- … and so much more.
Before you take Thrive Suite for a test drive, have a quick look at all the Thrive Suite tools now available to you:
- Thrive Theme Builder: build and customize every aspect of your WordPress theme design
- Thrive Architect: build and customize landing pages and blog posts to suit your specific business and content needs
- Thrive Optimize: run landing page A/B tests in order to optimize conversion critical pages
- Thrive Leads: create and deploy opt-in forms to grow an engaged list of email subscribers
- Thrive Apprentice: Build and sell online courses, membership sites and digital products
- Thrive Quiz Builder: deploy engaging quizzes to supercharge your lead generation
- Thrive Ultimatum: create a time-scarcity campaigns with unbreakable countdown timers to boost your conversions
- Thrive Ovation: capture and display customer testimonials on autopilot
- Thrive Comments: gamify your blog comments to encourage more engagement, social shares and email subscriptions
- Thrive Automator: automate your critical workflows by integrating Thrive Suite with other 3rd party plugins
You can get a better idea of what each of the Thrive Suite tools can do for your website and online business in the overview video below:
And of course, if you run into any sticking points, you can visit our extensive Knowledge Base to find hundreds of helpful articles covering every Thrive Suite topic.
You can also look for instructions on how to implement certain marketing techniques or strategies by visiting Thrive University. There, you'll find a wide selection of free and premium course content, created by the Thrive Themes team.
Want to stay up-to-date with all the latest Thrive Suite developments, releases and features? If so, simply head on over to our blog.
And finally, if you're ever in a bind and need some assistance, feel free to send our friendly support team an email at: [email protected]
You can also submit a help request by logging in to your Thrive Themes account, then clicking here.
Your questions and help requests will be answered within 12 hours (but usually much quicker).
Ready to start building your website?
Just click the "Continue Course" button below to begin Lesson 1.