If you offer an online course using WordPress, then you have everything you need to craft the perfect personalized menu for your students.
To help you take your course-based business to the next level, we’ve added 3 powerful features to Thrive Apprentice:
- Display different menu items for logged in and logged out users
- Dynamically display users’ profile images
- Dynamically display users’ names
Each of these features can be used on their own, or in combination, to create a professional and personalized membership-style environment for each and every customer.
Dynamic personalization offers real benefits for both course creators and students:
- It immediately communicates a professional approach to membership-focused content.
- Students and members are likely to feel reassured that they’re in the right place when they see their name and profile image.
- It improves usability with a clear sign that someone is logged in or out.
- A profile image is becoming the industry standard icon for where your users can find their account page, settings and billing details.
- It’s a bold claim but I’ll wager that people simply EXPECT to see their user profiles reflected in the online products and services they buy.
So strap in: you’re going to hear the words dynamic and personalized a lot in this post, and you’re going to LOVE it!