Nature Inspired Opt-in Form Templates [Upgrade Opt-in Week Day 7]
This is the final day of our Upgrade Opt-in week. This past week we released (at least) one opt-in form template set each day and all of them are included in our list building plugin; Thrive Leads.
The Power of States
If you've been watching any of the demonstration videos of the opt-in form templates this week, you might have noticed that very often we show opt-in form where the user clicks on a button first before seeing the actual opt-in form.
If you're eager to learn how to use these opt-in forms to grow a highly targeted email list faster, check out this free Thrive University course:
Multi-step Mastery is just one of the tens of online courses available for free in Thrive University to teach you online marketing.
This Upgrade Opt-in Week's Recap
- Day 1 - Round images: Surprise your visitors with an original, out-of-the-box design.
- Day 2 - Corporate: If you're looking for a slick, modern design this set is what you need.
- Day 3 - Personal Brand: These 2 sets of opt-in forms are perfect for a personal brand or professional service website.
- Day 4 - Eccentric Lines: This is the most original design you've ever seen on an opt-in form. If you want to impress your visitors with edgy forms, this is the design to pick.
- Day 5 - Overlay Patterns: My personal favorite! This design is bold, dynamic and perfect for a fitness brand.
- Day 6 - Typography: Fonts are stealing the show here. These two sets use original fonts to grab the attention and work perfectly for coupon opt-in bribes.
- Day 7 - Vertical Split: Nature inspired design to use on a travel or outdoors website.
That's 225 new opt-in forms!
And you know what all these forms have in common? No photo editing tools needed!
All the (image) effects are obtained using only Thrive Architect, the visual editor included in Thrive Leads.
Now it's Your Turn!
Pick one or more of these templates and start testing.
Wondering if a screen filler works better than a Yes/No lightbox? Test different opt-in form types against each other!
Wondering if you should go for the slick and simply corporate design or the out-of-the-box round images? Test different designs against each other!
And of course, let us know about your results!