Simple & Efficient Opt-in Form Templates for E-Commerce Websites (Upgrade Opt-in Week Day 6/7)
In Day 6 of Upgrade Opt-in Week we've added 2 sets of opt-in form templates to Thrive Leads called Typography.
These opt-in forms shine in their simple costumization because the font is what grabs the attention.
We've imagined these forms for a (WooCommerce) E-commerce website offering a discount as opt-in bribe.
Let me show you how you can take full advantage of these opt-in forms to
A Specific Offer for A Special Product Category
How powerful would it be to offer a specific coupon code for the exact product category your visitor is browsing through?
That's possible with Thrive Leads!
If you're using WooCommerce, you'll see in the targeting options in Thrive Leads lead groups the option "Product Category".
Now, you could offer a coupon code for a backpack when someone is looking at that category.
And rather than just writing "Get a Discount" you could personalize that message to say "Get 50% of Your Backpack Today!"
Ok, let's take it one step further...
Exit Intent Opt-in Forms
What if you only want to show a coupon code if your visitor is about to leave?
That's possible too!
Use the exit intent function, included in Thrive Leads.
In this case, the visitor will only see the coupon offer when he's about to leave the website!
Not Limited to E-Commerce
Precise targeting is not limited to e-commerce websites!
If you have several categories on your site, having specific offers for each will increase relevancy which usually leads to higher opt-in rates!
Can you see the power of precise targeting in Thrive Leads?
Any questions? Let me know in the comments below!
- Day 1 - Round images: Surprise your visitors with an original, out-of-the-box design.
- Day 2 - Corporate: If you're looking for a slick, modern design this set is what you need.
- Day 3 - Personal Brand: These 2 sets of opt-in forms are perfect for a personal brand or professional service website.
- Day 4 - Eccentric Lines: This is the most original design you've ever seen on an opt-in form. If you want to impress your visitors with edgy forms, this is the design to pick.
- Day 5 - Overlay Patterns: My personal favorite! This design is bold, dynamic and perfect for a fitness brand.
- Day 6 - Typography: Fonts are stealing the show here. These two sets use original fonts to grab the attention and work perfectly for coupon opt-in bribes.
- Day 7 - Vertical Split: Nature inspired design to use on a travel or outdoors website.