The Best Opt-in Form Design for Coaches or Personal Brands
If you're looking for the perfect opt-in form template for a coach or a personal brand website, look no more. The two new "Personal Brand" sets in Thrive Leads are just what you're looking for!
Check it out.
When YOU Are the Benefit...
Usually when we talk about list building, we'll advice you to bribe your visitors with an opt-in offer to get more email subscribers.
For a coach or a personal brand, this is slightly different.
People sign up because they want to hear from you. You are the main selling point for subscribing to your newsletter.
That's why we created the "Personal Brand" set.
In this set of opt-in form templates you'll see that the picture of the person is what grabs the attention and the personal tone of the copy makes it more relatable.
Pick the Right Headshot
Because the picture is the most important element on the opt-in form, let's have a look at good and bad examples of images.
Find the Correct Image Size
When you click on the image in one of the templates you'll be able to see the width of that image. This is important to avoid loading super large image that will load super slow or image that are too small that won't fit the template.
Eg. For the lightbox you can see that the image is 201px width.
Uploading an image as close as possible to that dimension will give you the best result both in quality and loading speed.
Keep the Image Effects & Settings
When you click on the original image and you use the "change image" button to load your own image, all image settings will still apply.
This means you won't have to fiddle around with shadows, transparency, overlays and so on. All the settings from the original design will apply on your new image.
And if you want to change some of these settings, make sure to check out the "image effects" menu. From there you can add a colored overlay on your image, apply transparency and more.
Choose the Right Style
In this set you'll find two different versions of the personal brand opt-in forms.
The first version has a very modern, geometric look and the second version a softer feel.
Your picture should match that style.
You'll also notice that the first version of this set uses a rectangular portait sized image. If you upload a landscape image you can use WordPress to crop the image in order to keep similar dimensions.
As you can see, the template looks much better with a portrait image than a landscape image.
Ready to Shine On Your Opt-in Forms?
We hope you like these new forms and that you'll test them on your site!
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below.
- Day 1 - Round images: Surprise your visitors with an original, out-of-the-box design.
- Day 2 - Corporate: If you're looking for a slick, modern design this set is what you need.
- Day 3 - Personal Brand: These 2 sets of opt-in forms are perfect for a personal brand or professional service website.
- Day 4 - Eccentric Lines: This is the most original design you've ever seen on an opt-in form. If you want to impress your visitors with edgy forms, this is the design to pick.
- Day 5 - Overlay Patterns: My personal favorite! This design is bold, dynamic and perfect for a fitness brand.
- Day 6 - Typography: Fonts are stealing the show here. These two sets use original fonts to grab the attention and work perfectly for coupon opt-in bribes.
- Day 7 - Vertical Split: Nature inspired design to use on a travel or outdoors website.