Adding a category page to your WooCommerce shop will come in handy, if you want a specific category page to have a specific look or show specific items in a particular section.
For example, you can create a template just for the "Apparel Category".
- In the "Thrive Theme Builder" side menu, select "Templates"
- On the right-hand side click "Add New"
- Type in a "New Template Name" (eg: "Apparel Category")
- Select "Archive" from "List Type"
- Select "Product categories" from "Archive Type"
- Select "Apparel" under "Defined for"
- If you’d like to base your design on an existing template, select it under "Copy Existing Template"
- Click "Finish"
Scroll and find your new template ("Default Product Category 'Apparel'")
- Click "Edit"
- Make your customizations
- Don’t forget to click "Save Work"
Now, Let's Build Your Shop
Get Thrive Theme Builder, Thrive Architect, Thrive Leads & the ENTIRE Thrive Themes toolkit with Thrive Suite
We’re constantly adding great new features and professionally designed templates to Thrive Suite to make it easy, fast, and fun for you to run a successful online business in 2021!
If you have any questions about setting up your store, feel free to drop us a comment below.