In this course, you’ll learn how to sell an online course on your WordPress website using Thrive Apprentice and WooCommerce.
We’ll be using the Sales Page First approach, which we teach in our premium course — Course Craft.
Not sure what kind of content to include in your course? Want to make sure your course will sell before you invest time and effort into creating it?
Starting with your sales page can help you focus on creating marketable and valuable content. And, by placing a lead generation form on your sales page, you can build a waiting list of people who are interested in your course.
Over the next 12 lessons, we’ll cover:
- Creating a sales page with a waiting list
- Creating your actual sales page
- Setting up a course in Thrive Apprentice
- Configuring WooCommerce
- Customizing your Checkout page
As far as the tech goes, you’ll need:
- Thrive Suite (includes Thrive Theme Builder, Thrive Architect, Thrive Apprentice, and the rest of our WordPress tools)
- A payment gateway (in this tutorial we will be using Stripe)
- An email marketing service (in this tutorial we will be using Mailchimp)
Notice that there’s one element missing from our list – a membership plugin. That’s because Thrive Apprentice and WooCommerce will handle access restriction without involving a membership plugin of any kind!
Time to do a little happy dance and move on to the next lesson.