Custom Fonts from Previous Version Available in Thrive Architect

Updated on August 6, 2018

If you previously used Thrive Content Builder and added some custom fonts in the old font manager, you can now access those fonts again in Thrive Architect. If you’re a new Thrive Architect user, this update doesn’t affect you.

Why not?

Because the immediately available font choices inside Thrive Architect made 90% of the old font manager redundant. Practically everything you could previously do with multiple steps and going through multiple screens in TCB, you can now do with 2 clicks in the editor. And the other 10%? We’re working on replacing that with a much better feature as well.

Update notice: a new and improved version of using custom fonts has been introduced. Learn more here.

by Shane Melaugh  October 5, 2017


Disclosure: Our content is reader-supported. This means if you click on some of our links, then we may earn a commission. We only recommend products that we believe will add value to our readers.

Leave a Comment

{"email":"Email address invalid","url":"Website address invalid","required":"Required field missing"}