Thrive Quiz Builder Just Became Even More Powerful for Email Segmentation
Since the release of Thrive Quiz Builder, we've been adding new features such as the Right/Wrong Quiz and the possibility to copy quiz questions, but there was one much requested feature we weren't able to implement yet... Until now!
The possibility to add email tags based on each answer.
We Love Your Feedback
Question: Do you have plans to be able to assign autoresponder platform tags based on answers to questions?
I would love to retire what I'm using now for Thrive Quiz Builder, because your support is stellar and your products are all so robust.
Connecting active campaign tag to each answer (not just result) would be really valuable.
Nice addition. I'd like to be able to tag an Infusionsoft contact record based on what answers the user picked. This is the main feature missing for us.
Thank you for the reply, Hanne. I did watch that video. It allows me to tag folks at the end, as you describe. However, I want to tag them based upon the answer to each question.
Several email services such as Active Campaign, InfusionSoft or Aweber use tags to allow you to do advanced email segmentation.
You'll have the possibility to start specific follow-up sequences based on the tags that are added when someone subscribes (or when a contact record gets updated).
If you are using an email service that's not tag based such as MailChimp this feature is not for you and we suggest you take a look at our Thrive University course MailChimp Made Easy to learn how to segment your list based on groups.
How To Use the Tagging Feature?
For a full tutorial with screenshots, click here.
- Update Thrive Quiz Builder to the latest version or download the latest version from within your members dashboard.
- Go to the Thrive Quiz Builder dashboard and create a new or edit an existing quiz.
- In the questions editor add or edit a question and switch the tag toggle to the right.
- You'll now have the possibility to create a tag for each answer.
- Make sure to add an opt-in gate or an opt-in form at the end of your quiz.
- Connect the opt-in form with InfusionSoft, Aweber or Active Campaign through API.
- That's it!
We hope you like this new feature in Thrive Quiz Builder!
Questions? Leave them in the comments below!
PS: Did you know you can now also get notifications when someone completes a quiz?