Creating content can be an exercise in frustration, futility and counting gray hairs.
After weeks of non-stop sweating and pressure, you click on publish and ... nothing happens. Little to no visitors or subscribers.
So you try again and again, always with severely underwhelming results.
This is not what you signed up for. You're spending all this effort and have nothing to show for it.
If that sounds familiar, you might have a problem with your content marketing.
We've created the From Internet Rubbish to Content Marketing Gold course, to change that.
How to Turn Rubbish Content into Engaging Content Marketing
Content marketing is about turning your readers from random visitors into subscribers and eventually into customers.
A successful content marketing strategy fulfills three fundamental points:
- Your content needs to be attractive and alluring to ever gain the attention of your reader. (But still be better than Buzzfeedy clickbait.)
- Your content needs a solid marketing strategy to turn your reader into a customer. (But still avoid being salesy or manipulative)
- You need to publish new content constantly. (But avoid publishing useless fluff.)
Sounds like a handful, right? How could you ever take on this monumental task yourself, considering all the other roles you have to fill in your business?Don't worry. It's possible.
In this course, you'll discover all you need for a killer content marketing strategy:
- The 4 mistakes you should avoid at all cost if you want to create engaging content that converts visitors into leads and customers.
- How choosing one of these 3 goals will dictate the type of content you create.
- An 8 steps process to create useful high quality articles in hours.
We're even offering you a blueprint of types of articles you can write to avoid writers block.
From Internet Rubbish to Content Gold is now available in Thrive University. If you're a member, you already have an account and you can simply access the course
If you're not a member yet, take 20 seconds to sign up. It's 100% free!
Start Creating Content Gold Today
Let us know in the comments below: What are you going to change in your strategy? What's your biggest struggle?