A jumplink or an anchor link is a link to a target that is located on the same page.
You've always been able to add jumplinks in Thrive Architect by adding an ID in the HTML attributes section... but it wasn't very user friendly.
That's why we now made it easier than ever to add jumplinks to your site.
Check out the video tutorial above to see how to use this new feature to your advantage.
How to Create a Jumplink
- Select the element you want to make into a link
- If it's a text element, choose "jumplink" from the link symbol dropdown in the text editing top bar. If it's another element go into the main options and click on the anchor icon in the link options.
- Click on "Select Target" this will put an orange frame around the content.
- Click on any element on the page to make it the target of your jumplink.
- Click on "Add Jumplink" to confirm your choice.
Tell Us What You Think
We're committed to making Thrive Architect (and all the Thrive Themes tools for that matter) as user friendly as possible and you can help us doing that.
Is there anything that's confusing to you or hard to do? Anything you find frustrating or couldn't figure out?
Let us know in the comments below and we might be able to improve based on your feedback!