A landing page has only one purpose: converting your visitors.
That’s why landing pages are so effective for growing your email list and your business. They do only one thing, but they are insanely good at it.
In this video you’ll discover the 3 types of landing pages every serious online business should create on their website to have higher conversion.
- The first type of landing page is the Lead Generation Landing Page offering freebies, that will convert your visitors into subscribers. Each freebie opt-in offer needs to have a separate landing page on your website, so people find it easily. In the video I show you how to create a simple page using one of the templates found in Thrive Architect.
- The second one is the Thank You page, which will help you get higher engagement. The message is up to you; you can add a video, add a picture of yourself, or you can ask your new subscribers to follow you on social media. You can even spice things up by giving an unannounced bonus. In the video above, I show you how to set up a page like this with an opt-in template that is included in the landing page set we were using for our lead generation page.
- The last one is the Sales Page that will allow you to sell more. Each one of your offers should have an individual, dedicated sales page. You can set this up within the same landing page set we were using in the previous examples.
Creating these 3 types of pages is really easy with the Thrive Architect plugin, and they will help you grow your business. No doubt about that.
These landing pages will be very efficient at converting the visitors, but you still need to get visitors to those pages…
How to Get Traffic to Your Landing Pages
Let me share 10 strategies to bring traffic to your landing pages:
1. Share on Social Media
Share your landing page on social media or even better, schedule several shares over time so you'll promote your landing page on regular basis on your social media profiles. You can use tools like Hootsuite or Buffer for this.
2. Add a Link to Your Social Media Profiles
3. Add a Link to Your Email Signature
How many emails do you send every day? Each email signature is an opportunity to share your most important landing page.
4. Create Links on Your Website
Go through the older articles on your blog and look for internal linking opportunities. Start by adding links to the posts that get the most traffic.
5. Optimize for Search Traffic
Improve the SEO on your landing pages with a plugin such as Yoast SEO to increase your odds of getting more search traffic.
6. Drive Traffic With Facebook Ads
Set up retargeting ads on Facebook to get your website visitors to your landing pages, even after they leave your site (and even if they weren't planning on coming back). You can read this article, to discover 6 ways to use retargeting ads to grow your business.
7. Add a Link to Your Biography
Use a link to your landing pages in your biography when you’re featured on other websites.
8. Advertise in the Sidebar
Add an image in the sidebar of your website that advertises your offer and link the image directly to the landing page.
9. Advertise From the Menu
10. Ask Your Subscribers to Share
Send your opt-in offer to your subscribers and ask them to share it. But instead of having them share the download page of your offer, make sure that when they click on a share button, they share the landing page URL. If you’re using the Thrive Architect plugin to create your landing pages, you can add this option very easily and for the step by step instructions, you can check out this video. At exactly 3 minutes into the video you’ll learn how to set up share buttons on your thank you/download page that when people share it, they’re actually sharing your lead generation landing page.
Now it’s your turn.
Create these 3 different types of landing pages on your website with Thrive Architect and start driving some traffic to them!
Do you have any questions or thoughts to share about these landing pages? Go ahead and leave a comment below!