Content Upgrades: Why & How to Use them on Your Blog
Content upgrades are a way to build your list that suits blogging and content marketing perfectly - and they are all the rage right now.
Should you make use of this strategy as well? And how should you implement content upgrades on your site? Today's video is my answer to these questions. Plus: in the post below you'll find links to the best tutorials and resources you need, to make it happen.
Links & Resources
Here are the best tutorials on content upgrades I could find:
- Content upgrades tutorial by Authority Hacker
- Content upgrade case studies on Backlinko
- How to use Thrive Content Builder to create content upgrades on SlickWP
And here are three posts about the perfect, confirmed opt-in process:
- The opt-in process I use to get higher email open rates.
- Step-by-step tutorial: how to create a complete list-building funnel.
- 7 Examples of Brilliantly Effective Opt-in Offers
Do you have any questions about content upgrades? Have you tried them yourself? Let us know by leaving a comment below!
If you appreciate content like this, please help us spread the word by sharing this post!