It's day 5 of our Opt-in Templates week and today's design is a bold one!
I have to admit I was impressed with what our designers managed to accomplish, especially given that every element on this template is made in Thrive Leads and is completely customizable.
Let's have a look!
Bold Colors & Patterns
The first thing that stands out on this opt-in form design are the colors. The black and red give a very dynamic feel to the form and the triangles further reinforce this.
Now, like I said before, all of these elements were created within Thrive Leads and can thus be edited.
This means you can change the patterns and colors if you'd like to obtain a different atmosphere without having to open any photo editing tools.
Triangle Shapes (2.14 min)
The triangle shapes are obtained by adding decorations to a content box.
In this case we used the "pointer" decoration on the left side of the content box. And set the width and the height to 100%.
Patterns (3.31 min)
In day 2 of Upgrade opt-in week, we've already talked about the power of layering background styles which allows you to add a gradient over an image or a pattern over a solid color.
But as you can see in this design, a standalone pattern layer can really up your design game.
Once you've added a pattern layer, you can pick the color and adjust the opacity to fit your needs.
Black and White Images (5.14 min)
This design will work best with a black and white image. But don't worry if you only have a colored image.
Upload it in Thrive Leads and use the image effects to dial up the grayscale to 100%.
What do you think?
Do you like this design and the advanced editing tricks?
Let us know in the comments below!
- Day 1 - Round images: Surprise your visitors with an original, out-of-the-box design.
- Day 2 - Corporate: If you're looking for a slick, modern design this set is what you need.
- Day 3 - Personal Brand: These 2 sets of opt-in forms are perfect for a personal brand or professional service website.
- Day 4 - Eccentric Lines: This is the most original design you've ever seen on an opt-in form. If you want to impress your visitors with edgy forms, this is the design to pick.
- Day 5 - Overlay Patterns: My personal favorite! This design is bold, dynamic and perfect for a fitness brand.
- Day 6 - Typography: Fonts are stealing the show here. These two sets use original fonts to grab the attention and work perfectly for coupon opt-in bribes.
- Day 7 - Vertical Split: Nature inspired design to use on a travel or outdoors website.