Looking for no code tools you need to use on your WordPress website?
You've come to the right place.
We've narrowed down the list of top no code tools down to 8 options you must check out if you want to build and grow a thriving online business.
Do I Need to Know How to Code to Build a WordPress Website?
Not at all!
If you're a busy business owner who's trying to grow their business and build the life of their dreams...
There's a very big chance you don't have time to learn complex code. And if you're running your business on a tight budget...hiring a developer is out of the question.
Enter: No code tools for WordPress websites.
The "No Code" movement is all about the growing availability of tools designed to help non-coders, like you, build amazing things like websites, online businesses, course platforms...and so much more.
But if you're new to WordPress, website building, and no code tools... you might not know where to start.
We've got you.
The next sections features 8 of the best no code tools you need on your website. Keep reading.
8 Best No Code Tools You Need to Use on Your WordPress Website
If you need a set of no code tools to help you build a kickass website that consistently turns curious site visitors into raving, paying customers...you need Thrive Suite.
Whether you have an existing website, or need to build one from scratch, Thrive Suite's plugins can play a big role in improving the way you promote your sales offers, generate conversions, and capture leads. And you don't need to write a single line of code!
With this comprehensive set of conversion-focused tools you can:
- Build a stunning, professional-looking website with our library of customizable templates and intuitive theme builder
- Create attention-grabbing landing pages that convert
- Grow your email list with our library of 400+ opt-in forms
- Design engaging quizzes to generate leads & segment your audience (TQB)
- Build an impressive membership site, online course platform – or both (TApp)
- Collect, manage, and showcase customer testimonials from one place
- Moderate comments, boost reader engagement & build a community right on your blog posts
- Create smart automations to connect your website with your favorite tools
- … and so much more.
Thrive Suite is the game-changer your business needs to get ahead of the competition and convince your target customers they need your products and services.
Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) is the perfect plugin if you're looking for a simple, no code solution to start selling your digital products.
EDD offers a wide selection of features, like detailed reporting and seamless order management, to help you sell your digital products with ease.
Key features of Easy Digital Downloads include:
- Simple order and product management: EDD provides a beginner-friendly interface for managing your orders, products and even your customers.
- Multiple payment gateways: The plugin integrates with popular payment gateways like PayPal, Stripe, and Amazon Payments
- Extension library: EDD's extensive library of add-ons and extensions allows you to build an impressive digital store with features like email marketing integration, key accounting tools, in-depth analytics and more.
EDD has all the essential tools (+ add-ons) you need to start a successful online store for your digital products.
Nothing gets a crowd excited & ready to take action like a good online giveaway or contest!
RafflePress is the no code tool you need to create and manage a successful online giveaway or contest.
Giveaways (and contests) are an effective way to grow your mailing list, boost your social media engagement, and get your business in front of newer audiences -- leading to more conversions.
RafflePress takes the stress out of running an online giveaway on your website, so you can focus on engaging your audience & getting more people to engage with your brand.
Key features of RafflePress include:
- Drag-and-drop giveaway builder: No code means no code! Use RafflePress' intuitive drag-and-drop builder to create an impressive giveaway that looks great and gets your audience excited.
- Pre-built giveaway templates: Build, customize, and launch your giveaway fast using RafflePress' pre-built giveaway templates.
- Fraud prevention and security: Worried that some rogue users will try to cheat their way into winning? Let out a big sigh of relief because RafflePress has got you. This plugin includes built-in fraud prevention features, such as email verification and reCAPTCHA support, to protect your business and ensure your giveaways (and contests) are secure and fair.
Giveaways (done well) are an amazing secret weapon for your business. Boost your traffic, convert more potential customers, and watch your business boom -- all with game-changing giveaway plugin.
Duplicator is the simplest, most straightforward way to back up your WordPress website.
If you're a busy business owner who has no time to learn how to back up their WordPress website manually (eek), this is the plugin for you.
Duplicator is beginner-friendly and designed to turn the backup process into a simple task you can handle in a few clicks.
Key features of Duplicator include:
- Easy site backup: Duplicator Pro makes it super simple to backup your WordPress website. In a few steps you can have a .zip file of your entire website saved on your laptop or the cloud.
- Automatic backup schedule: With a few clicks, Duplicator lets you schedule automatic backups for your website. You can set the any schedule - daily, weekly, or on select days.
- Seamless site migration: Once you make a copy of your WordPress database and core files, you can move your site to a different domain or server with ease. Site migration just became so much simpler and faster.
Duplicator has several plans you can choose from. Select the one that suits your needs, start your subscription and download the plugin.
SugarCalendar is a simple event calendar plugin that provides you with all the important features you need to easily manage your events, appointments, and bookings right from your WordPress website.
No more janky event management plugins that are hard to configure on your site. SugarCalendar helps you get set up fast and is designed to seamlessly integrate with WordPress websites.
If you're looking for an event calendar plugin that impresses your site visitors and provides a pleasant user experience...SugarCalendar is the one for you.
Key features of Sugar Calendar include:
- Simple admin interface: Manage your events from your WordPress Dashboard with ease. You can view your event posts on a daily, weekly, or monthly calendar. You can filter your events by calendar, or use the search function to find specific ones.
- Custom date formatting and translation: Tailor SugarCalendar for your audience - no matter where in the world they are! You can fully customize the date's format to suit a specific region. SugarCalendar is also fully localized and ready to translate.
- Recurring events function: Need to set up events with very specific timing? SugarCalendar's got you. Use the "Repeat" function to set up daily, weekly, monthly or yearly events with custom end dates.
Managing events from your website just became much simpler...and sweeter 😉.
Used by over 3 million users, it's the most comprehensive SEO toolkit that helps you improve your search rankings without needing to learn code or complex, technical SEO techniques.
Key features of All-in-One SEO include:
- On-Page SEO analysis: Easily add title tags, meta descriptions, keywords, and everything else you need for proper on-page SEO optimization.
- XML sitemap creation: All in One SEO automatically generates an XML sitemap for your website, making it easier for search engines to find and navigate your site.
- Advanced schema markup: AIOSEO includes a custom schema generator, allowing you to add FAQ schema, reviews schema, and other structured data types to make your site easy to discover.
Don't sleep on your site's SEO. Use All in One SEO's free or paid version to make your website more discoverable, so more of your potential customers can easily find your website.
The most successful marketing strategy is a data-driven one.
And if you're looking for a beginner-friendly analytics plugin to install on your WordPress website, MonsterInsights is the one for you.
MonsterInsights makes it easy for you to understand your Google Analytics reports, so you can see what's working and what needs to be improved in your marketing strategies.
This plugin also has a user-friendly dashboard that helps you track your site data (e.g. pageviews, conversions, sessions) with ease.
Key features of MonsterInsights include:
- Super easy setup: Simply install MonsterInsights and enable the features you want with just a few clicks, no coding needed.
- Real-time tracking: MonsterInsights provides real-time analytics, so you can see how many visitors are viewing your website at any given time, the posts & pages they're viewing the most, etc.
- Customizable reports: Use this feature to create customized reports that show you the key metrics you want to focus on.
Take your site's analytics seriously and use MonsterInsights to understand how your users perform on your website. With this data, you can make key decisions to boost your conversion rates & generate more sales.
WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress.
Designed for physical and digital products, WooCommerce is the plugin you need to start building a successful online store.
This plugin boasts a wide range of features, integrations, and customization options to cater to both small and large businesses.
Key features of WooCommerce include:
- Integration with multiple payment gateways: WooCommerce makes it easy for business owners from all over the world to start selling their products. Check out WooCommerce's extension library to view its extensive library of payment processing options.
- Seamless product management: Add, remove, and manage an unlimited number of products in your store.
- Secure payment processing: WooCommerce integrates with a wide variety of payment gateways, ensuring secure transactions for your customers.
You can get started with WooCommerce for free, but if you want to use some of its advanced features you may need to pay for add-ons or extensions.
Frequently Asked: 8 Best No Code Tools You Need to Use on Your WordPress Website
Q: Can I make WordPress site without coding?
A: Yes you can. There are a variety of powerful WordPress website building tools, like Thrive Suite, that can help you build a stunning website that generates conversions, too.
Q: What are "no code tools" for WordPress websites?
A: No code tools are a set of plugins that let you build, manage, or enhance your WordPress website without writing a line of code.
Q: What are the benefits of using "no code tools" for WordPress websites?
A: No code tools can save you time, money, and lots of stress. The best no code tools are designed to help you achieve rapid implementation, save costs in outsourcing the building or design work, and make it super easy to get started.
Next Steps: Start Using No Code Tools on Your WordPress Website Today
And there you go! If you were unsure of how to start using no code tools on your website, now you have 8 amazing options to check out.
If you're looking for more resources to help you build a thriving, conversion-generating business, check out these links:
Now it's time to take action.