In this video, Ben Hunt and myself dive into the topic of optimizing your homepage (and particularly your blog homepage). Discover the most typical mistakes made and some quick fixes and principles you can apply today, to make your homepage much more valuable to your business.
[thrive_text_block color="note" headline=""]
Note About the "Victims" in this Video
In the video, we dissect the homepages of several blogs ad we're very critical of some of them. Please remember that none of this reflects badly on the businesses or people behind those websites.
Links & Resources
Here are all the important links and resources from the video (in chronological order):
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek - a book about the importance of your core values.
- Usability Hub - get 5 second tests and other usability tests done on your website.
- Learn how to create a compelling USP (unique selling proposition).
- How to create an effective strapline - Ben's post, elaborating on the advice he gave in the video.
- How to Run A/B Tests on Your Site, for Free.
- Convert! - Ben's excellent book about website conversions. If you liked his insights i this video, you'll love this book.
We've got two additional resources for you. First, Ben has made his "50 Web Design Secrets" available and you can unlock it here:
Get the 50 Design Secrets PDF:
Click the button below to get instant access:
The original webinar ran on for longer than this video recording. If you want to listen in to some of the Q&A we did at the end, here's an audio recording for you:
We hope you enjoyed this and that you'll get a lot of value out of implementing some of our suggestions. If you have any questions about the topics discussed, please leave a comment below.